3/25/2009

Souvenirs from Tokyo


My friend visited Tokyo for few days and brung back some souvenirs for me. Stuffs on the top are chestnut desserts and arare(rice crackers). Second from the top is a Katsu sanso(Tonkatsu sandwich). Have you ever had Tonkatsu? Tonkatsu is a breaded pork cutlet. I had Katsu sando for lunch today. It was the yummiest of all. Pork was so tender and sauce on the meat was sweet. I finished it within 5 minutes but I could have some more of those. Bottom stuffs are dried fish(Sirasu boshi),chocolate with irish cream and egg shaped wagashi(Japanese dessert). It is nice to have a good friend. Thank you so much.


Add to Technorati Favorites<--Please click the square

2 comments:

  1. hi there...

    nice to see u friend, u have a good blog...
    like it...

    if u have a time, visit back to my page in

    http://amazingwhitewater.blogspot.com/
    or
    http://waytofindthemoney.blogspot.com/
    i have good report for your blog too...^^
    give response to if u have a time...

    hope we can share... thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the message Mario.I saw your blog and liked it! Keep a good work:)

    ReplyDelete