3/17/2009

Church in Kyoto

I have been trying several churches in the area. The one that I recently tried was in Kyoto city. I liked the service and they fed me afterward. I was not expecting the meal so it was a good surprise.
Unfortunately, my mom was also preparing the dinner at that same time. I was so sure that I can eat two dinners so I did not call her to tell her about it. After I went home,I finished the meal she has prepared. It was good.

Add to Technorati Favorites<-- please click the square




2 comments:

  1. yea for trying new churches and good food and fellowship! the food looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy.
    The food was OK. I did not know the browny girl left Moscow. I have been trying several chueches since I came back. Hopefuly, you can start International bible study someday. Thank you for your message.

    Kayoko

    ReplyDelete