3/24/2009

Purple is the new pink


Since I got off the airplane at Narita airport, I have been seeing many girls wearing purple stockings. Black stockings are still dominant but purple stockings are getting major. I recently purchased a black stocking for my job interview. I was wearing a black skirt and needed something to protect my poor feet and legs from the cold. I normaly wear jeans and sneakers to go out but most of Japanese girls wear miniskirts( or often shorts) and boots during winter. So they have to wear stockings to walk in a freezing temperature. There are several termal stockings that hold body heat and keeps the cold out. I don't know how much those thin stockings can protect their feet from the cold though.
Add to Technorati Favorites <-- please click the square

No comments:

Post a Comment